Monday 14 October 2013

A Fist Full Of Blood - Quick Environment Paintings

Six quick paintings of the possible environment, most of them pretty much depict after the reset but the top right one shows a ship being used as a bar. this wouldn't be the total colour pallet and the final scenery will have newly built stuff on  top of the previous existence. for example there would be a wooden bridge built across the broken one in the top left, which I could go into further detail showing this with more colour.

1 comment:

  1. yes - I like these - especially 1 (top left) and 3 (top right). I like how expressionistic they are - they have a proper style-thing going on - more than just 'post-apocalyptic' - they suggest a more stylised approach than I've seen on here before - and I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete